Arizona Traffic Survival School
Licensed by the Arizona Motor Vehicle to get your license reinstated.

Who has to attend?

  • ✔ Those who have a red light violation (28-645A3A) show up on the Motor Vehicle Record and the violation was NOT dismissed through our Defensive Driving Course.
  • ✔ Anyone under the age of 18 who paid a traffic citation instead of dismissing the ticket through our Defensive Driving Course.
  • ✔ Those who have accumulated 8 or more points on their record in the previous 12 months.
  • ✔ Anyone who received a ticket in another state that requires a Traffic Survival School completion.
  • ✔ Those individual who were ordered by the Court to complete a Traffic Survival School.
In Arizona, those mandated to attend Traffic Survival School must complete the class within 60 days of the date on your letter (Corrective Action Notice)  or your license may be suspended.  
Let's find you a class!
Classroom Schedules
Licensed by the Motor Vehicle Department Instant Certificate upon completion We report your completion to the MVD
Call us today with any questions



You must register and submit your citation and driver license.


Take The Course

Once activated, you must complete the class 7-days before the date the court gave you.


We Take Care Of the Rest

We report directly to the courts and forward all state and court payments on your behalf.
DRIVING COURSES THAT HELP YOU SUCCEEDimageArizona Traffic Survival School Affordable. We make it easy, so you do not have to struggle.  Fast reporting, so you can rest assured! Classroom Registration
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSimageWe are currently having our application processed by the Arizona Motor Vehicle Department.

How much does the class cost?

The cost of the class is $135 if prepaid, but $160 if paid the day of the class. 

This is the cost of the class, not the cost of reinstating your license at the Motor Vehicle Department.

What do I need to bring to class?

Bring your state-issued identification and your Corrective Action Notice-- the letter you received from the Motor Vehicle Department.

If you have misplaced your Corrective Action Notice, you can bring a printout of your motor vehicle record (MVR). You can access your MVR by visiting the following website.

I have completed. Now what?

Once you complete, we provide you with a certificate of completion. That completion is recorded in the Motor Vehicle Department's system. However, if your license has already been suspended, you must take your certificate with you to the Motor Vehicle Department when you go to reinstate your license.